So 2020 was challenging to say the least, but a good year nonetheless, here is why:
1) Jan 2020, officially certified once again to the latest version of DaVinci Resolve.
2) Feb 2020, was a busy networking month, mingling through inspiring events like In/Development
3) March 2020, lockdown hit us, remote work was on the table with companies like ThinkJam, opening up new international collaborations, like the Kate Somerville commercial series, bringing together London/LA/Spain
4) April 2020, at the heart of the pandemic, the NHS workers turned into heroes, with no work on the horizon a collective of creatives joined forces used available media, from phone grabs to archives, to produce The Making of US, directed by Ed Salked, and narrated by Andy Serkis.
5) May 2020, more remote work, like this UnderArmour film created thanks to TheDots online creative hub that provided fantastic support to all its members during such uncertain times.
6) Then June, July and August were spent either giving or receiving training, something that LucidePost is now delighted to add to its list of services, tailored 1 to 1 Colour training in either DaVinci Resolve or Premiere Pro.
7) Sept/Oct 2020 was back to work, remote and on-site (discovering the joy of wearing a mask at work!), some of the more commercial work included Armani Casa and the new Ribena Sparkling campaign.
Lucozade, Ribena Sparkling Campaign
8) Finally rounding up the year, going into Christmas with another classical music series.
#keepingbusy looking forward to the new year... 2021, here we go.